3-Layer Surgical Mask | Pack of 50 units
Disposable mask recommended for basic respiratory protection against particles and liquid aerosols.
For hygienic reasons, this product is non-returnable and non-exchangeable.
- It has a filtration capacity greater than or equal to 95%.
- It is designed to filter exhaled air and protect those around you.
- Made of 3-layer bonded fibre fabrics.
- It has a nose clip to adjust to the shape of the nose and rubber bands to hold the mask behind the ears.
Each box contains 50 masks.
1. Wash your hands before touching the mask.
2. Remove the mask from the packaging and hold it by the rubber bands. Never touch the front or the back.
3. Place the rubber bands behind your ears.
4. Adjust the mask to the shape of your nose.
5. Make sure to properly cover your nose, mouth and chin.
6. Take the mask off by holding the rubber bands. Do not touch the middle part.
7. After taking the mask off, wash your hands again with soap and water or with hand sanitiser.