FFP2 Pink Mask | Pack of 20 units
It provides enough protection so that the wearer does not spread any viruses nor becomes infected. It has a filtration capacity greater than or equal to 95%.
*For hygienic reasons, this product is non-returnable and non-exchangeable.
Disposable self-filtering mask
- It provides enough protection so that the wearer does not spread any viruses nor becomes infected.
- It has a filtration capacity greater than or equal to 95%.
- It is very important to put it on and take it off with clean hands.
- It has an approximate use of 24 to 48 hours.
- PPE product.
Each box contains 20 individually packaged masks.
1. Wash your hands before touching the mask.
2. Remove the mask from the packaging and hold it by the rubber bands. Never touch the front or the back.
3. Place the rubber bands behind your ears.
4. Adjust the mask to the shape of your nose.
5. Make sure to properly cover your nose, mouth and chin.
6. Take the mask off by holding the rubber bands. Do not touch the middle part.
7. After taking off the mask, wash your hands again with soap and water or with hand sanitiser.
*Store in a cool, dry place below 40 ºC.